Some of my VFX for games.(alot of big GIF)

For a long time I did not write anything here. A difficult time for me. Study takes almost all the time. I'm trying to finish my education. Oops, distracted by the stories.

Here I collected work shows my current level on GameVFX.
Soon i will try to make video(showreel) for my portfolio, but now i will load gif images for showing of my progress.

                                                                            Smoke




Toon water


Old Ship Muzzleflash
(Ship and water not my work)


Speedforce power
(Character by Unity Assets)


W.I.P Project
(If i failed NDA please contact me? i will delete it immediately)

ForceField



Explosion


TeleportBeam and Impact
(pedestal not my work) 






Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Start to learn Python